Tuesday, September 13, 2011

blonde haired baby bear.

Well, number three is finally here. After numerous false starts and faux arrivals, Eizach was born yesterday morning. And he's more than just a little loved. Tiny Emmitt just can't grasp the thought that there are things in this world that are smaller than he is, and couldn't help put exclaim over and over again that "he's so wittle". He then asked where the baby's wee wee was. And he then demanded that the nurse get the new baby a shirt to wear. Which she did. Quickly. All the while, Ellis (who now feels he is a seasoned vet at new baby arrivals) tapped away on his mommy's ipad.

It seems like no matter how many times we do this, (and lets just be honest, there's no telling with my baby machine of a sister) I  am constantly amazed at the entire process of having a child. A tiny little person that I already love more than humanly possible. It just never gets old. And speaking of old, now we're gearing up for Ellis's 5th birthday. Five. I can't even believe it's been that long since I was rushing to the hospital because he was getting here. After him, I just really wasn't sure it was possible to love someone else as much, and then Emmitt came. And all of a sudden, I was crazy about these two little blonde haired, blue-eyed babies. And now, I'm just crazy about this new blonde haired, blue eyed baby bear. So much love for these tiny little men in my life. Just don't know what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment