Friday, July 1, 2011

Wearin' me down.


I'm finally starting to feel the stress of working in the medical field. For the last few days now, I've been convinced I'm having a heart attack. Turns out, I'm not. I am, however, allergic to penicillin. Which I didn't find out till I had continued to take it for 4 days. When I started experiencing chest pain, throat swelling, and worsening symptoms, I knew something just wasn't sitting well.  But despite medical anomalies, 12 hour shifts, and weekend shifts,  I'm still loving my job and the folks I get to call co-workers. Not to mention getting to come home to complete comic relief every night. Thanks guys.



We had a gentleman come to take a look at our air conditioning unit recently. It was then that we found out our dog is quite literally terrified of tool belts. You know, the simple kind that men carry all their tools in. Hammer, nails, wrench, pliers. Nothing fancy, or intimidating in the least. Just a tool belt. Bailey was frozen with the fear at the mere sight of such a contraption. How can I NOT laugh?

Keep 'em coming, guys. I got another week to pull through. And I'd much rather do it smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment